Henry, stool donor
We are looking for healthy people to donate their poo for medical research.
If you are:
- Aged 18-60 years old
- Living in London (within the M25)
- Not taking and regular medications (tablets or injectables, creams and lotions are permitted)
- Not taken any antibiotics in the past 3 months
- Fit and well with no long-term medical conditions
- Of normal weight (BMI 18-30)
- Willing to be screened for a range of pathogens including HIV and hepatitis
Then we would love you to get in contact with the research team to find out more.
Contact them either via e-mail: email@example.com or tel: 0207 188 7188 ext. 54094.
NB. we are unable to pay donors, but can reimburse reasonable travel expenses.
Phoebe, stool donor